Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions for 2013

And so it is fast approaching! 2013! I usually don't make resolutions for the coming new year. I don't like it. It's always the same. Eat healthier. Exercise everyday. Read more. Pray more. More. More. More. Blah. I'm over it. Honestly, the thought of New Year resolutions kind of stress me out so this year, mostly because I am trying to add more to my life, and lets be honest with a baby crawling everywhere and a new one of the way adding things to my life is quite possibly the last thing I need for this here 2013. So here's to a new perspective, a new way for 2013.

I want to cut back on Facebook.

I would like to read books that I know will fill me with inspiration. Inspiration to be a better wife, mom, Christ-follower, creative, etc.

I want to be in more pictures with my daughter.

I want to embrace my post-baby-not-quite-toned-but-my-daughter-is-nourished-by-it body hence the forcing myself to be in more pictures.

I would like to purge. Unnecessary stuff in our home that we don't love or need, I would like to give it away to others who might love it or find it useful.

I would like to be more bold.

I would like to cuss less.

There are more, I'm sure, but for now, this is my goal list. Hope you have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment