Monday, May 14, 2012

My Favorite Products

Time to get real here. Having a baby has wreaked havoc on my body. Skin has been stretched. Muscles have been moved. Hair has fallen out. Hormones have made dry patches. Sleep deprivation created dark circles. With about ten pounds to go until I reach my pre-baby weight, things that were once tight are...well...not so tight these days. Thankfully, I have found some products that have made the transition a little easier.

#1. Suave Dry Shampoo. I have always had oily hair. Since Charlotte was born I'm lucky to get a shower every three days nowadays. Add those two things together and you get an a very scary sight. Dry shampoo has  helped my hair last until the next shower. It's also great to use on clean hair as it adds some extra texture and volume.

#2. Trader Joe's Nourishing Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer. The face wash is gentle enough to use on my now dry/combination/confused skin. It cleans without drying out and seems to just balance my skin. The moisturizer adds just enough protection and SPF. Thank you Trader Joe's!

#3. E.L.F. Concealer and Highlighter. This $3.00 product is probably my favorite product! It hides my under eye circles and that is no small feat. It comes in with a wand so it's really easy to apply. It's so quick and that is something I value these days.

#4. Old Navy Vintage Crew Neck T-Shirts. These shirts are modest without being frumpy. Everything these days feels too clingy so these shirts have been a lifesaver!

#5. Covergirl Simply Matte Powder Foundation. When my skin decides to go berserk this little gem keeps the oil away. It's love, my friends. Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment