Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekly Update

I don't have a lot of time to blog today. I will just write a couple things that are happening/have happened this week!

-Charlotte learned to laugh! Oh my, I don't think there is a cuter sound!
-Raj has been sick the last couple days. Not fun.
-I'm re-reading Francois Fenelon's Talking With God and it has been so refreshing!
-I also started to read Romans again. Sadly, it's been awhile since I've been reading my Bible on a consistent schedule but I'm thankful that I have started back up again! It's amazing how quickly your heart starts to soften when God's Word is read.
-I wore my hair in what Raj called a "1940's-ish hair style" and received multiple compliments. Point taken. Do my hair more often. :)
-I've been listening to Sovereign Grace's All I Have is Christ on repeat for the past week.
-I'm just now recognizing how many things I put in front of my relationship with Jesus. Good, but convicting.
-I have been living in my new vintage style t-shirts from Old Navy. New mommies who need some extra soft, comfy, but cute shirts look no further! :)

That's all I have. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment